Where to go for nudibranchs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar stole my thunder... I was just about to recommend the same places in the Philippines. We are obviously spoiled in PG because I hardly pay attention to the nudis anymore. Sinandigan Wall is arguably one of the best divesites for them. Currents are also (usually) tame on that site which is great for photographers.

shugar stole my thunder... I was just about to recommend the same places in the Philippines. We are obviously spoiled in PG because I hardly pay attention to the nudis anymore. Sinandigan Wall is arguably one of the best divesites for them. Currents are also (usually) tame on that site which is great for photographers.
my (5yr old) daughter allows me to dive on the condition i bring back photos of clownfish and nudibranchs for her - gotta love these waters as they're full of both :cool2::cool2::cool2:

risbecia-apolegma-1024.jpg

bumpy-nudi-1024.jpg

From Dec. 27th...

Jag

Can anyone recommend a good book (with good photos) of nudibranchs. It would be a present for my nudi-crazed girlfriend. Good photos would be a very important feature

thanks!

david

We had the pleasure of diving with Alicia Hermosillo in Puerta Vallarta ( well let's just say she was on the same boat with us and pointed out some cool stuff out to us). She is a "nudi expert" and her book is...
Behrens, David W. and Alicia Hermosillo. 2005. Eastern Pacific Nudibranchs. The most nudis we ever saw was in PNG diving off of the Peter Hughes Star Dancer. There were so many varieties that we could have spent days just on one dive site finding different ones!

On my post when I said..(pointed out some cool stuff out to us)I meant to say..pointed out some cool stuff to us! oops!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom