Where to get married underwater in Hawaii?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have got good plan to add my wedding day. My fiance is very much exited to marry in Maui, Hawaii.

Sorry, I just saw this now.

yes, we were married underwater (40') and it was legal. The minister went down with us and had a flip chart with the ceremony, we had yes and no cards and also signed ok. We were a total of 18 divers.

clip of wedding

I know of some that have used full face masks with microphones too. Others perform the ceremony on the swim step and the happy couple jump in....All depends who you get to preform the ceremony.

Last edited:
........... Other perform the ceremony on the swim step and the happy couple jump in....All depends who you get to preform the ceremony.

sounds sort of like jumping the broom:)

I got married in the First Cathedral Lanai through Lahaina Divers.

The wedding party (besides us) consisted of the wedding officiant, (arranged by Lahaina Divers) and 2 witness as well as one videographer (arranged by LD) besides us. There is plenty of room for more divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom