Where to get Bolt Snaps Online and size to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on my reg, actually.

My concern is that its going to present a "tug" kind of feel that I won't like in the water due to its weight, or it will flop around and hit me in the face in current. :)

The small ones are not noticable. The medium ones will be, I suspect.....

On the SPG its not as big a deal.

Then again even when in a drysuit around here (55-70F water) I usually only have 3 mil gloves on. We don't get cold enough water here to need anything heavier than that on our hands....

detroit diver once bubbled...

Mech,

What is the quality like on those snaps? Any idea what grade of SS?

DD,

Sorry I didn't get back to you, wasn't on until just now. Looks like Genesis got it covered though.
I have not ordered these yet. I think 3 or 4 of us will go together and get some, and I've been waiting so see what everybody wanted.

MD

I've ordered many of the inch and a bit and the 3/4 inch stainless clips a number of times. the latest batch of 3/4 inchers look like a different brand, but work just as well. I get my 4 inch stainless double enders at my lowe's warehouse-o-stuff.

I ordered a batch of the 3/4" snaps about 3 months ago, they are stamped with MALASIA. I have got about 40 dives on them all in the ocean, and no rust at all yet. BTW, I ordered them all for myself, and I'll probably still need more soon.

M

oh, and he's really quick on the shipping too. Nice when you need 'em in a hurry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom