Where to find the best Caribbean deals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can't wait to get wet again. Unfortunately $$$ is an issue but time is very flexible. Is there anywhere I can look that will show me deals so that I can flex my time to fit the best deals rather than deciding on a time and place and then going deal hunting? I am particuliarly interested in the Caribbean...but any place with warm clear water would be nice. I haven't figured out how to tell a search engine that I want to know all the screaming deals and if they are cheap enough...I'll fix my time scheduale. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Cougar:

I have been to Cozumel, Cancun, and Jamaica on numerous occasions by just watching the local newspaper for travel ads. Usually the travel agencies here offer specials and after consulting with them you can sign on or change to a different deal in a similar price range. The problem is getting one to sit down and work out all the possibilities with you when you have not signed with them before.

I discovered Expedia.Com recently, and have now signed up for a week in Grand Cayman with condo, rental car, and plane fare all combined for little more than what I would pay in Mexico. It took several days of shopping through Expedia, but eventually I hit on something that met all my criteria and my wife's too.

:virus:

email me and I will give you some great reasonable dive packages in the Eastern Caribbean. No chain hotels etc. in this area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom