Where to do my IDC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterwabbit

Reaction score
Hello Scubaboard!

I'll be spending some time traveling through SE Asia in the next few months. I was thinking about spending some time on the beach and maybe doing my PADI IDC. I did my divemaster on Koh Tao. I'd like a similar vibe but maybe a little older. I was thinking the Philippines or the Gilis, but really open to wherever. Any suggestions? I would love to hear about your specific experience!

Any tips for Malaysia or indonesia?
Does anybody know Blue season bali and IDC-Bali?
What is a good price?

Did my OW and AOW in Thailand so want to see something else. Will be there half november any tips about the weather would be nice as well

if you want to do your idc in bali, check out SF Chong (Platinum Course Director) from Bali Scuba. He was the incumbent course director for blue season bali from 2006-2009. All the course directors in bali were trained by him.

All the course directors in bali were trained by him.

I thought the Course Director Training Course was conducted by PADI staff, not by Course Directors.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom