Where to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LBC is one of the nicest accomodations there and they have a very good dive operation too. You won't regret your choice. It's also one of the only places in PG where you can get San Miguel Super dry beer! The best, if you ask me!:D

Have fun!

Thanks CODMAN. Lalaguna Beach Club is totally my style. I researched it and made a reservation.

Babydamulag, ya I heard its not the greatest time. I have to go to Japan for biz and decided to take a side trip. I will make the best of it regardless.

Thanks again everyone. Advise is great!!!

LBC is one of the nicest accomodations there and they have a very good dive operation too. You won't regret your choice. It's also one of the only places in PG where you can get San Miguel Super dry beer! The best, if you ask me!:D

Have fun!

Aye, same here! I stayed at LBC and this is my type of diving resort. Big Lalaguna is my type of place too. Quiet and away from the crowd and action of Sabang. However, it is not too far off from Sabang (20-minutes by foot via a foot path) if you want to socialize or just hang out with the crowd. Small Lalaguna is a bit too close to Sabang for my taste. But, to each his own.

Frankly, I also find Planet Dive to be too basic for my taste and preferences. I just stayed there because my brother's dive buddies are regulars at Planet Dive. But, the company is excellent. The people at Planet Dive is down to earth and just plain fun.

Most resorts in anialo are basic. I like Aquaventure, but Planet dive has a nice "house reef" by twin rocks. there is a new resort just built, very plush, I believe just past Balai, but I can't seem to recall the name. If in PG check out the El Galleon in small lalaguna, I have heard many good things about them and the Asia divers the dive op. Oh if you want a step up in anialo go with Solana.......nice, but expensive. Just my dalawa (2) centavos.

Planet dive from the water............:goingdown:

that might be acacia, mayumi or vivere.. (just been to acacia, pretty nice)

Back
Top Bottom