Where to dive in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poozer

Registered
Reaction score
Where do folks think would be the best place around SE Asia to dive this December? Somewhere that combines good-ish vis, good numbers & variety of marine life, not too over crowded, & as we only have 3 diving days weather is a factor too. Am I just asking too much???

We're recently certified (& addicted) advanced open water nitrox divers.

Philippines. Verde Island, or Anilao, or Puerto Galera. All about 2-3 hours from Manila. And cheap.

If you have only three days for diving, you will not want to waste any of that time getting to wherever it is you will be diving. Where will you be before and after those three days?

Just for three days vacation, you have only 2 days dives, take 12 to 24hrs rest before fly.
too rush......

We're going to be flying in from London & based in Singapore, & we have 5 days to be away for & thus probably 3 days diving (so don't worry lah Jason we have time to rest :05: ) We would then be heading back to Singapore for a few days before coming home again.

Initially I had thought Indonesia but because of the monsoon season Khao Lak looked better; I had started another thread before realising I could tap into your collective wisdom!

Back
Top Bottom