Where to buy Rolock 90 in the USA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to buy the Rolock 90 system in the US? If not, where is the best place to order it? Also If I get the gloves with it, are the sizes pretty true? I normally wear a large glove (wetsuit or medical gloves) and wasn't sure if I should go a size larger.

i think DRIS has them but I bought both of mine from Seaskin, they arrived in about a week.
for gloves there are many options but some run smaller than the size and others large, look in the waterproof section for a very long thread on the ultima system, buried in there is a lot of glove info.

Dive Gear Express sells them. Their website reflects inventory status.

Diver Gear Express or Seaskin

Yep GGX has them at the same price as Seaskin so that’s a great place to get them.

I got my system from Seaskin, but there must be some more local options. For gloves it depends on manufacturer. I went one size up with Showa 720 to allow for undergloves

Back
Top Bottom