Where oh Where is Jepuskar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter once bubbled...
I suspect Gedunk has picked out some good watermelons in his day.

Why yes i have. Nothing like a good, cool slice of watermelon on a hot summers day. That is what you meant, right Walter? :wink:

Ps: Tony, your right on ... however, i do prefer to spike my watermelon with a little rum/ vodka mix. Booze injection into watermelon is a lost art IMO. That is what you meant, right Tony? :)

gedunk once bubbled...

Why yes i have. Nothing like a good, cool slice of watermelon on a hot summers day. That is what you meant, right Walter? :wink:

Ps: Tony, your right on ... however, i do prefer to spike my watermelon with a little rum/ vodka mix. Booze injection into watermelon is a lost art IMO. That is what you meant, right Tony? :)
:whome:I don't know what you're talking about....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
:whome:I don't know what you're talking about....

Yeah .... right! Now put that syringe full of booze down before you poke your eye out with that thing.:D

gedunk once bubbled...

Yeah .... right! Now put that syringe full of booze down before you poke your eye out with that thing.:D
Too late...although I still have a syringe...odd...where'd all the booze go?

that explains this comment Natasha

"Also...sounds as if there may be a new diver on its way into the world....." LOL

I talked to him this weekend. He is doing fine.

So he is recovering from the operation?

I'll ask him tonight, I didn't even know he was having it.

He does this every once in awhile, you know...every once in a while you need a break. Don't worry, he'll be back eventually.
Hey, my friend just told me to write a post that says, "what do you wear when you go down" LOLOL
she doesn't quite get the scuba language, but I think she is on her way..lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom