Where is everyone on the 30th??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

galscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What is everyone doing on the 30th of September? I get a long weekend and need to get out of this forsaken town! I am throwing around the idea of Lake Travis, Blue Hole, NM, or CSSP. What do ya say to a possible Swampers get-together?? What are the plans??

galscuba:
What is everyone doing on the 30th of September? I get a long weekend and need to get out of this forsaken town! I am throwing around the idea of Lake Travis, Blue Hole, NM, or CSSP. What do ya say to a possible Swampers get-together?? What are the plans??

I could probably dive either of the Texas sites, but I dont know anything about Blue Hole, NM. I have been reading the good stuff folks are saying about Broken Bow and Tenkiller in OK. Have you been to either of those?

It would be nice to meet some of the Swamp crew.

Willie

I have dove Tenkiller many times and need a new dive buddy for Oklahoma locations. I have never dove Broken Bow, but am up for that one some time in the near future. I have been hearing more about it lately, so maybe it is a sign. There is also Lake Elmer Thomas in Oklahoma that I have dove. Lake Murray is supposed to be pretty good. I have never dove there, but have check-out dives this weekend for an AOW class that I am taking, so we will see how that goes. Either way, on the 30th, I am going somewhere. :) It will most likely be Lake Travis.

I'm flying to Las Vegas on Saturday, Oct. 1, so no diving for me on the 30th. Hope you have fun, wherever you go, though, Jen... :)

Vegas, huh? OK, now I am a little jealous! HA! I love that place but always get in too much trouble there. :) Have fun!!

galscuba:
Vegas, huh? OK, now I am a little jealous! HA! I love that place but always get in too much trouble there. :) Have fun!!
I see a pattern forming here........

HAHA! Hey, one night out in Cozumel and I never get to live it down??? Just kidding. I overdid it that night. I learned my lesson, though. Never have a huge drinking night before a planned dive the next morning. But, remember, I did make the two afternoon dives and the night dive. And, might I also add that I never threw up. (Despite the fact that I really, really wanted to).

I will be out of town for the weekend, but dont leave until around 8pm so I would love to go to CSSP tomorrow. I would have to start early. They open at 9am I think on Fridays. If you think this might work for you, PM or email me please.

Willie

galscuba:

I'll be heading to CSSP Sunday.
I live in Paris,Texas so my Wife Laura and 'Sealskin98' and sometimes even 'Foo' and Donald and 'FireFyter' and I go to Lake Broken Bow. I've seen your posts on the board before so "Hey There" :D Have you ever been to Broken Bow? It's pretty cool. You might want to try it sometime :14: Your in Stillwater Right? Thats closer to Lake Tenkiller( I got Certified there)

Timeliner:
I'll be heading to CSSP Sunday.
I live in Paris,Texas so my Wife Laura and 'Sealskin98' and sometimes even 'Foo' and Donald and 'FireFyter' and I go to Lake Broken Bow. I've seen your posts on the board before so "Hey There" :D Have you ever been to Broken Bow? It's pretty cool. You might want to try it sometime :14: Your in Stillwater Right? Thats closer to Lake Tenkiller( I got Certified there)

Sunday, huh? You invitin' any of your old dive buddies to join ya? :05: Not TOO early, of course...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom