Where is a good source for purchasing the Halycon BP and wings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ben...

I could not get through on their email either.

Under $300!! Now that makes Lost Yoopers plan much more interesting.

So.... now the $20 question.... HOW much under $300 or are ya gonna make me email em..lol.

Originally posted by cybordolphin
Thanks Ben...

I could not get through on their email either.

Under $300!! Now that makes Lost Yoopers plan much more interesting.

So.... now the $20 question.... HOW much under $300 or are ya gonna make me email em..lol.

I called and they said $289....
And then they said what I knew they'd say....
"But we don't have any in... they are back ordered."

BTW... webbing for the harness is only $1 a foot and you only need 12~13 feet. You can buy the rest of the hardware for $25 or so including the 2" soft nylon webbing for the crotch strap....

Didn't want to mention the exact price - they might go up one day and someone reading this might get the wrong info.

I don't mean to sound like a commercial, but Dan's Dive Shop Inc. In St. Catharines, Canada has the largest inventory, and best pricing I've seen on pretty much everything. They sell all major brands and stock them too! I should know I work there.

Pricing is like half based just on the exchange rate.

Check it out:

www.dansdiveshop.ca

Matt...

What is the exchange rate US vs CA...? Say on a $650 CA price.. what would that be in US $$?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom