• South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • United States

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mexman

Reaction score
Wandering around these boards it becomes obvious that there are folks from all over this great blue planet.

It's great to see new people introduce themselves and share where they're from, however, with over 9000 members, I thought it would be useful for newer folks like myself to get a better feel for the true makeup of the group.

So how about a little, "Where In World Is Waldo Poll"?=-)

yeah, just where is Waldo hanging out these days, I havn't seen him in a while :D =-) :D

I quess I should have checked a little further before posting a new thread. Chock it up to a newbie on the boards!

Feel free to delete this thread!

Southeastern Idaho. 5,000 feet high, lots of desert and mountains. The best diving is in the rivers. This is really a funny place to learn to dive! :wacko:

Well, the last (and, so far, only) time I dived the Barrier Reef out of Cairns we were taken to a reef where the boat operators fed a huge [quote, unquote] 'tame' hump-head wrasse who they said was called...Waldo.
The answer to your question is, therefore, that Waldo resides somewhere off the coast of Cairns and does not frequent this board.

Of course, it's probable that the dive boat had a 'Waldo' on every dive site! Unfortunately, Waldo and his kin were stroked and petted by so many sun-tan-oiled divers posing for videos and photos with them that it's also highly probable Waldo is no longer around.

:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom