where i can buy digital camera with UW housing case for lower price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_City Boys

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I am looking to buy both digital camera and its UW housing case togather from a seller(so i don't have to pay for separate shipment cost and western union payments as i'm based in Asia) want to buy the NEW one from dealers, but looking to buy them in good working condition

I'm looking for other gears also like a dive computer, quality Knife with holder, and padi educational materials (AOW onward),.....Brands that i prefer is Canon, Sony, olympus nikon, sunnto, uwatec......

You can also respond in classified section
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=154459

Dear Moderator: Please let this thread remain for a week, then you move of delet them
as i could find much anything about Digital camera UW...in classified section, so i may get more response here. Thank you for co-corp

Try www.scubatoys.com. They can supply you with everything you need and ship it to you.

Diver_City Boys:
Hi,

I am looking to buy both digital camera and its UW housing case togather from a seller(so i don't have to pay for separate shipment cost and western union payments as i'm based in Asia) want to buy the NEW one from dealers, but looking to buy them in good working condition

I'm looking for other gears also like a dive computer, quality Knife with holder, and padi educational materials (AOW onward),.....Brands that i prefer is Canon, Sony, olympus nikon, sunnto, uwatec......

You can also respond in classified section
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=154459

Dear Moderator: Please let this thread remain for a week, then you move of delet them
as i could find much anything about Digital camera UW...in classified section, so i may get more response here. Thank you for co-corp

Two big ScubaGear dealers are leisurepro, and ScubaToys.

ScubaToys www.scubatoys.com does not have a wide selection of cameras, and housings. Leisurepro has more of a selection of camera's and housing, but not high end, and not as large as many camera dealers who do not carry scubagear. www.leisurepro.com

I'm not sure there is any ONE source for camera gear and Scuba Gear that is giong to meet your needs. Also realize that some manufactures like Suunto do not allow their authorized dealers to sell online. Yet another problem is that if you are going to purchase camera gear from the US, and then expect to have it serviced in Oz, that maybe an issue. Gear manufactured for the US market will come with a US warranty, and may not be valid in other countries.

A great dealer for high end housings and strobes and some camera equipment is Reef photo www.reefphoto.com. However they don't carry a lot of camera equipment, but rather they carry housings for a lot of DLSR's and high end strobes. BH photo carries everything from housings to most every camera made on earth. www.bhphotovideo.com. They ship overseas, and their prices are generally about as good as you will find. They do not carry dive gear.

I don't think you will find the one stop shopping you are looking for in the States. The BEST deals are often found by using different vendors depending on what you are lookig for. If I were in your shoes, I'd talk to Larry at ScubaToys for you scuba gear needs, and likley go with BH for the photo equipment unless you are looking at high end, and then you may find that Reef is going to carry what you need.

Your list of camera manufactures is rather wide, and from that I have no clue what exactly you are looking to purchase.

I can supply Fantasea Linehousings and products at a discount to Scubaboard members, however I don't supply the cameras (primarily Nikon). There's too much competition and little margin. I will be happy to find a good deal on the camera for you though and if necessary assemble the package into one shipment. However, Fantasea can ship from Hong Kong or Vancouver, BC.

PM/email me with what items you want for pricing, but figure around 10-15% off depending on order size and item.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom