Where do you get your regulator serviced?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zf2nt:
About a month ago I took my Scubapro M25/S600 to Frank Barry at Any Water Sports (on Saratoga Ave, just south of 280 in San Jose). Frank did a super job on it, and the price kind of blew me away. It was still under warranty and I had the warranty cards, so Scubapro picked up the cost of the replacement parts. I'm certain that's a good part of the reason why the price was so reasonable. But what was most important to me was that Frank did a super job on it. He is an official Scubapro dealer, and there aren't many of them around here now. Really, I can't speak highly enough of the job Frank did on my reg.
Bruce

I've got to 2nd Bruce's assessment. But Frank goes beyond ScubaPro - did a fabulous job on my Atomic and my Zeagle Ranger as well. Great guy!
Peter

Hi Andy,

If you ever get over to Sacramento, Dolphin Scuba has earned my business for sure!! I was packing my gear for a Channel Islands trip in Feb. when I noticed my first stage hissing. I took it into Dolphin and they completely rebuilt the 1st stage while I waited and didn't even charge me. I especially liked that they took me into the shop and showed me exactly what they were doing so I knew it was done right and tested afterward. They impressed me so much I went downstairs and bought a $125 dive bag since I felt guilty for getting the repair for free...haha.

BrianM:
Hi Andy,

If you ever get over to Sacramento, Dolphin Scuba has earned my business for sure!! I was packing my gear for a Channel Islands trip in Feb. when I noticed my first stage hissing. I took it into Dolphin and they completely rebuilt the 1st stage while I waited and didn't even charge me. I especially liked that they took me into the shop and showed me exactly what they were doing so I knew it was done right and tested afterward. They impressed me so much I went downstairs and bought a $125 dive bag since I felt guilty for getting the repair for free...haha.

Hi Brian,

Sounds like they really took care of you. I am giving Malibu Scuba Repair a try. I just sent my regs to them last week. I'll let you know how they turned out.

We have to get together and dive again!

I just got my regs back and I have t say I am really impressed with this guy. Sure enough, a seven day turn around and he sends you the old parts. The regulators work better now than before and Glynn was extremely helpful. He has 20 years of experience and is well qualified to do any kind of reg servicing that you need.

Malibu Scuba Repair

Back
Top Bottom