Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today was our "Club's" annual Turkey Dive and Lunch. Dive time was short because we just go in to find hidden plastic turkeys:

Depth: 30 feet
Time : 30 minutes
Temp: 54 degree

Calories eaten at lunch: 3,000 +
Nap time: 1 hour

Love those holiday dives, looking forward to our Santa Dive in late December

A little late to report, but did the Black Water Night Dive on the Big Island last Wednesday. Bottom was somewhere deeper than 7000' and my max depth was a bit over 50'. We splashed at about 22:30 and spent :50 seeing things I never knew existed.

9.jpg

19.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

Off line since Nov 15, satellite internet connection crapped out due to water entering receiver and freezing solid.

Nov 15, went diving in Chippewa Creek, 31 ft, 63 min, 48 degrees, light rain, no boats.

Found one broken antique bottle, made worst exit from water ever through a mud bank.

Another Friday, another [-]dive[/-] SNAFU... :banghead:

I had agreed to meet my instabuddy at the site (Gemaal van Dreischor). Once there, we decided that this site would not be a good choice today as an entry over slippery rocks with the wind approaching stormlevels did not appeal to us.

Instead we went to Scharendijke where the entry is a lot better and gearing up can be done somewhat sheltered.

BTW, I forgot both my masks :blush: Good thing that my buddy had a spare for me. When we finally got close to the water my reg started freeflowing reducing the useful contents to less than half... One tank change later, we were showered with hailstones while entering the water.

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
349|Scharendijke|59 Minutes|12M/39Ft|9C/48F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

A little late to report, but did the Black Water Night Dive on the Big Island last Wednesday. Bottom was somewhere deeper than 7000' and my max depth was a bit over 50'. We splashed at about 22:30 and spent :50 seeing things I never knew existed.

I have never seen water that black. That is incredible and the life was something else as well. I would not have thought Black would be that memorable, but now I realize I was wrong.

Another Sunday, another snowy dive... :cold:

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
350|Nieuwe Kerkweg|56 Minutes|14M/46Ft|8C/46F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Spent last week in Aruba. Spirit Airlines lost my dive gear for two days. Rented gear and did manage to get 8 dives in 5 days without my wife complaining too much. Diving was great. Visability was not as good as usual towards the Antilla, Star Gareen, and Malmok. South coast near the harbor on towards the refinery was beter.

Had a great time, water temp was only 82!

Just got off the boat from my Shark Dive Trip at Tiger Beach in the Bahamas with Shark Diver Magazine! Tigers, Lemons, and Giant Hammerheads OH MY!

3053919024_822a3b39ae.jpg

3053084663_24d7cb90c3.jpg

It was incredible and defnitely the best diving I have ever done! I can't wait to do it again!

Carolyn:shark2:

Millbrook Quarry virginia USA. 1st two dives in deco class. Air temp. 24degrees f. Water temp. 51 surface, 42 at forty foot. Best vis this quarry has seen in a long time, 20+ foot.:D

We are planning to dive at 'Wondergat' this coming weekend, which is a fairly deep sinkhole in the bush near Lichtenburg in South Africa. It will be a weekend outing and camping which combines nicely with the diving. This will be our third outing at this sinkhole and we are hoping for good visibility, especially since the viz was very poor before.

I have posted some picks of the place on Caves, caverns and cenotes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom