Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from four dives in Florida. Two river drift dives in Rainbow river and two dives in Blue Grotto. The water was significantly warmer than the outside temps.

Just did dives 600 and 601 this weekend under the ice at Devil´s Lake, WI. Water temp 34F, visibility 15-20 ft.

I did a fantastic dive there a couple of years ago off Seananus Island, the cloud sponges were deeper than 90 ft, two locations

Sounds like we did the same two dives. The first site was good, but the second, deeper site was fantastic.

I dove into my wallet to buy some more gear. :shakehead:

Last dove Sunday Feb. 1st, Lake Okoboji in Iowa.
Air temp. - 20 degress
Water temp.- 35 degrees
depth-30 ft.
viz.-60 feet awesome

However heading to the keys in March cannot wait..............

I did a 20-20 dive from our house here in Nova Scotia on the Atlantic. 33 F in my 7 mil wetsuit. Nothing at all alive down there.

A short one this time...

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
359|Vinkeveense plassen|30 Minutes|11M/36Ft|2C/36F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Ikei island, Okinawa, Japan. 2 dives 91ft, 65min and 74ft,56min, vis 70'+ temp 70F.
Fish, corals and dive buddy went home with a small boat anchor that he found.

Completed my cavern course and got to dive Devil's Ear at Ginnie Springs. Great time and a beautiful day to dive!

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom