Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carolyn, congrats on your cavern cert!

Thanks! I hope to be getting another trip to Jupiter again in March! I would love to get a dive in with you!

Carolyn:shark2:

I know it doesn't really qualify for this thread, but I dove twice at Seducer's Cove (Tyee Cove) in Nanaimo yesterday...

A longer one this time, but then there was so much to see... :)

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
360|St. Annaland|51 Minutes|10M/33Ft|2C/36F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Black Hole out of Thatch Caye, southern Belize. Limestone formations in a beautiful cavern, light streaming through, not too deep so plenty of time to try to get those photos of the reef sharks that live in there.

Great diving, more of the same tomorrow!

Ras Katy (lots of Red Sea Bannerfish and gorgeous fan corals) & Ras Peter (highlight was a green turtle with two remoras, and a pile of Israeli tanks and trucks). 30m viz, 23 degree Celsius water, 28 degrees surface temperature).

Hens Chickens Islamorada, viz 20-25 ,water temp 73, flat calm and sunny. Viz became better after we dove lol.
Took pix but havent uploaded them yet

Short and shallow this one was but but surfacing through a thin layer of ice was a first for me so I'm not complaining... :)

Oh, and I got to try out a new undergarment (Santi BZ 400). It's all good.

361|Groene heuvels|25 Minutes|11M/36Ft|2C/36F[/table]

I dove in my bathtub today:shocked2:. Stupid sinus cold:banghead: Was supposed to do a dive before heading to work today:depressed:

Two dives today. Still very :cold:

362|Zeelandbrug|54 Minutes|11M/36Ft|2C/36F
363|Scharendijke|43 Minutes|9M/30Ft|2C/36F[/table]

Back
Top Bottom