Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 tank dive of of West Palm Beach with Diving Solutions and DnJ Scuba. Great dives and wonderful boat staff. We saw turtles, eels, boxfish, file fish, a few jellies, and coral. I've been doing searches, is there a thread where members can say where they post videos on YouTube? I know there is a place to upload video here on the board, but when I tried, I think my video went to cyber heaven. Anyway, it was a great friday and great dives!

I took today off work and went diving. Got up early and hit Redondo for my first (solo) dive around 7 AM. Tide was going out, but still fairly high, and vis was outstanding (40+ feet). This was one of the most relaxing dives I've had in a loooong time ... just me and the critters. 74 minutes, 86 feet max. Water temp is up to a balmy 52 degrees.

Came out of the water just as my dive buddies (Doug, Tom, and Jake) showed up. By the time they got done socializing and managed to gear up my surface interval was over and we headed out for another dive. This time we decided to go in south of our usual entry ... which was a good thing in that the tide had gone out big-time and there was a pretty good current pushing us northward. Unfortunately, it pushed us so far northward we ended up way north of where we wanted to be ... and had to do a long, stiff swim into the current to get back to the entry. 60 minutes, 91 feet max.

By the time we got in for our third dive, the tide had turned and the current had slacked off. This one was much shallower, and because there was no current we spent our time slowly looking for critters. 70 minutes, 58 feet max.

Might go back this evening ... it's nice having a dive site less than 10 minutes from home ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We went to Hens and Chickens today. Decent viz considering all the rain, 1 foot seas and the highlight of the dive was: 10 big amberjack taking turns at a cleaning station(so it seemed)

Yesterday: I thought about diving.
Today: I thought about diving.
Tomorow: I will be thinking about diving.
In the future: I want to go diving!!!

But... I was in Key West a few days ago!! It was absolutely beautiful. The water was glass! It was incredibly calm and the vis. was amazing! Saw so many cool things and had a blast!

Zeeland once more for today's dive.

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
310|Nieuwe Kerkweg|74 Minutes|12M/39Ft|18C/64F[/table]
Dive got called by a semi-frozen buddy... :(

So, where did you dive today? :)

My niece was in Honolulu on her honeymoon this week, weren’t liking it much, asked to come to TBI. Turns out he just got certified (I tried the Into to Scuba with the niece a couple of years ago…she thinks pole vaulting 14’ is a gas but scuba was scary…anyway&#8230:wink: I treated us to the Manta dive Friday pm and we went to Two Step Sat.
Now he want's to move here. I keep tellin him; from what I read on the board the CA diving is great.
He really ought to get back to his bride, honeymoon, yadda yadda yadda.:wink:

Last edited:
Two dives today,

Oostvoorne/stormvogel.
2 dives (OW checkout)
1 9.6m/39min.
2 8.7m/37min.

Viz. What's that.:D

Dutch Springs with my wife and daughter.
Brutally hot, and the park was packed (we had to carry our equipment a long way.)
Dive was "OK." Viz was poor.
It is better to go to Dutch during the week.

-Ken-

Lake Rawlngs VA yesterday. Finished my Stress & Rescue course, and my wife did 2 OW dives toward certification. Her ear started to hurt so we called the rest of her dives. She had a doc check her out and everything looks fine, so we should finish her cert next weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom