Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving with harbor seals on Duck Island, part of Isle of Shoals. It is actually in Maine, but you get there from Portsmouth NH.
Got to test out my new G9, but the surge made it hard to keep anything in focus.
Nice seal activity though. They definitely aren't as 'friendly' as the sea lions on the west coast, but they do entertain.
YouTube - Harbor Seals at Isle of Shoals

Nowhere today; Lake Rawlings on Wednesday. Fun dive--no students!!!

Dove with an Open Water class in Bainbridge, PA today (to take the opportunity to work out some of my own issues)

First dive:
Max depth 27 ft.
Duration 42 minutes
Temp 69

Second dive:
max depth 20ft
Duration 56 minutes
Temp 76

He, he, he... we mucked up sring mill ponds big time this morning.... 8 OW students.... Teaching them proper bicycle techniques.... Started at 9 am.... By the time we left, the vis was less than 6 inches!

It is soooo much fun watching them in the cloud of muck...

Lake wazee in black river falls. 150ffw had a reg free flow as soon as I hit the bottom! but the good news is its fun seeing so many bubbles when your that narked

Wednesday night diving Bainbridge. We did a nice shallow photo taking dive. (in 3mm's no less!)

Maximum depth 16 ft (which was only to see where and how cold it was below the first thermocline) most of the dive was at 10-12 ft

Duration 56 minutes

If my pictures are passable, I'll probably add them to the gallery

Back to one of the well known training sites for today's dive.

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
309|Vinkeveen (Zandeiland 4)|50 Minutes|16M/52Ft|8C/46F[/table]
A nice dive, if only that :censored: thermocline hadn't intervened... again! :cold:

So, where did you dive today? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom