Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wednesday night we were at Bainbride again

Max Depth 89 feet
duration 53 minutes
Temps 43 deep!

Fun dive they moved the new truck from where they originally sunk.

We went diving off of West Palm Beach, did two drift dives and it was GREAT! Saw several turtles and eels and tons of fish. It's always a blast.

Just worked the dive shop while other people got to go on the boat and dive... yesterday, today, and tomorrow...

I had a wonderful dive in the local low vis mud puddle - 45 minutes, 14 feet, 86 degrees, vis between 0 and 8 depending on depth. It is wet at least ..........

Dove July 4th out of Boynton Beach, Fl. with ScubaKevdm's "Underwater Explorers"

We chartered the boat for July 4th night dives and fireworks watching. NetDoc, Kbeck, Lil' Castaway and I boarded the boat in the afternoon, did a dive before the fireworks began, ate BBQ aboard the boat, watched the fireworks, then did another night dive before heading back in.

We counted 14 city fireworks displays from the boat.

It was a great evening of diving and friendship.

Wind 50-60mph, torrential rain all weekend. Yet another weekend blown out. So only 2 weekends this year have been possible to take a boat out. Worst year i can remember.

Dutch springs today and tomorrow for my AOW class! Surface temp was pretty great, in the 70's. First thermocline at 28' down into the 50's :(. Low vis with all the rain, oh well...1 week and I'll be in the keys!

Two dives at Kauai Hawaii.
100 ft vis 80 deg water.
Plenty of bottom time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom