Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me again? I love Molasses Reef again yesterday with my new Scubaboard dive buddy, pamawi. They were decent dives, but not great, as the vis was kind of crappy and there was some serious current toward the end. Getting back on the boat was a real rodeo. We did see 2 sharks- a nurse shark and a reef shark along with a huge ray half buried in the sand. Here's a yummy looking grouper I was lucky enough to catch a shot of:

P6240157.jpg

Took my son to Spring mill pond this morning. His size 6 boots that fit him 1.5 months ago, now is too tight. So the dive didn't last long. Said his foot hurt.

With kids growing soo fast, it might not even be worth it to buy gears for them... Now if I buy size 7, I wonder how long that will last.

We puddled along the shallow gravel bed and looked at the fishies...

Yesterday Corona Del Mar. Testing my new neck seal - no leaks!

Dove at Bainbridge last night. One of my usual buddies was testing out a new doubles rig, and we were "support" in case any problems arose, he did great! (no doubt that he wouldn't)

Me, still working out the kinks on my new Transplate, getting more comfortable every dive!

Bottom time: 51 minutes
Max Depth: 50 ffw

This weekend's only dives... :(

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
306|De Kabbelaar|89 Minutes|11M/36Ft|17C/63F
307|Nieuwe Kerkweg|38 Minutes|13M/42Ft|17C/63F[/table]#307 was cut short due to contaminated air...

So, where did you dive today? :)

Bainbridge, PA

dive one Max Depth 88 ffw Duration 56 minutes 42 degrees
dive two Max Depth 68 ffw Duration 60 minutes 42 degrees

Had two great dives, saw the new truck they just sank (it's upside down, whoops!)

This weekend's only dives... :(

[table 0 0 3]#|Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
306|De Kabbelaar|89 Minutes|11M/36Ft|17C/63F
307|Nieuwe Kerkweg|38 Minutes|13M/42Ft|17C/63F[/table]#307 was cut short due to contaminated air...

So, where did you dive today? :)

And where did you get that air.:confused:

Back on topic:Oostvoorne OW checkout dive 1
9m-45min.17C

Finished up my latest DM yesterday with three boat dives on Hood Canal. He finished with a flourish by leading myself and another NAUI instructor on a dive ... on scooters ... :D

Some pictures ...

The four amigos listen intently (sort of) ...
CIMG4604.jpg

... while Doug forgets that there's a "brief" in "briefing" ...
CIMG4605.jpg

Lundysd brings along a big rig ...
CIMG4635.jpg

Pez gets penzive ...
CIMG4713.jpg

Spatman, with his new prescription lenses ... is counting the oxygen molecules in the water ...
CIMG4714.jpg

Bob thinks of one more thing for Doug to do ...
CIMG4711.jpg

Penelope's suit leaks ... again ...
CIMG4726.jpg

Cheng admires a BIG nudibranch ...
CIMG6994.jpg

Hey, doesn't he LOOK like a divemaster?
CIMG4748.jpg

Oh ... there were a few other critters about ...

Is Mecca that way?
CIMG6937.jpg

If you ONLY had my good looks ...
CIMG6953.jpg

She drives me NUTS sometimes ...
CIMG6963.jpg

Wrap your arms around me and ...
CIMG6988.jpg

Which end is which?
CIMG6995.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Finished up my latest DM yesterday with three boat dives on Hood Canal. He finished with a flourish by leading myself and another NAUI instructor on a dive ... on scooters ... :D
<snip all that bad stuff>

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Gee Bob, Nice way to make someone feel. I did two dives in my local silty lake.

But my divebuddy/partner had two dry "drysuit" dives. She is ready for BC. :wink:

Today I dove at the local quarry in Hopkinsville, KY. My first 2 dives were as a Dive Con for an OW class's check out dives. The third dive today was a deep dive through the quarry to parts I had not yet seen. Even though m hands & feet froze, I was an awesome dive.

Back
Top Bottom