Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I've got to ask,just exactly how close to the water do you live? I did three beach dives at Laguna Beach yesterday: average depth 35', vis was 15',water temp was 71 surface and 62 at depth.

Ummm... about 30 steps to the sand? :D

i dove yesterday morning at lake lavon in wylie, tx. not a pleasure dive though. had to help the local tow truck company recover a truck and trailer that slid down the boat ramp. oops. only had liability and it wasn't even his truck, was his friends. water was warm, vis was about 6", and there was idiot lake flies on jet skis all over. but even the worst day in the water is way better than the weekly job I have, so i dont mind.

*grumbles*

I freaking burst some blood vessels in my ear two days ago. I am dry docked for a week so I didn't dive anywhere today.

I hate all of you.

/blew my ear in FIFTEEN FREAKING FEET OF WATER
//Went to 192' on my first dive...WTH?

*grumbles*
Quit complaining. :28:

20050917-X05.jpg

I did two dives at The Office this morning with fellow ScubaBoarder coach izzy ... it was the first time we'd met, and we had a great time despite poor vis (about 3 to 5 feet on the second dive).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I did two dives at The Office this morning with fellow ScubaBoarder coach izzy ... it was the first time we'd met, and we had a great time despite poor vis (about 3 to 5 feet on the second dive).

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, not only was the diving fun, the educational experience was PRICELESS!

I summarized it in MY BLOG. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again and Kathy sends her best. Until next time

Another day, another dive...

[table 0 0 3]Location|Duration|Depth|Temp
Vinkeveense plassen (Zandeiland 4)|52 Minutes|10M/33Ft|13C/55F[/table]
So, where did you dive today? :)

Quit complaining. :28:

20050917-X05.jpg

Okay, so I can't complain much. But the worst torture for a dive instructor is to have to the water RIGHT THERE and I can't even go swimming.

Three more days....

Today I met another scubaboarder by happy accident while waiting to get on the dive boat and ended up with a great dive buddy! We had 2 fantastic dives on Molasses Reef in Key Largo, FL and saw a shark, many eagle rays, eels, lobster and a billion fish. I think this one liked me:

P6220102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom