Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did one of my favorite local sites yesterday in the Tacoma Narrows ... accompanied by a recent student and two other friends. It was a gorgeous fall day, the tides were just about perfect, and we were the only divers there. I met a friendly wolf eel ...

IMG_2011.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Dove the Cribs off canal park, Duluth, MN on Staurday night. lots of trout moving in for the spawn. Water temps low 40's and viz a bit murky. Sunday dove the Great Lakes Aqurium with a total bottom time one hour forty seven min. Got my butt kicked in Rock-Paper-Sissories more times than I can count. Took some time to run drills with dive partner. Now that winter is setting in most of my diving will be at GLA.

On Saturday I found the juvenile version of the critter I posted above ... they're really cute when they're babies ...

IMG_2059.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Dove two dives at the quarry in Pelham, AL (yesterday) with Wayward Son. First time at this location. It is a nice set up. AL and Steel tanks available. Entry is easy with steps into the water and platforms at various levels in the water. Typical quarry dive, with man-made stuff to look at, but the viz was about 30' and the temps weren't bad; 74F surface, 62F @ 74'.

Dove out front of Alona Beach with Seaquest. (66) minutes,75' max on air. Frogfish,nudibraches,cleaner shrimps AND (1) juvenile 15' to 20' Whaleshark. Yes that's my first one in (4) months diving the Philippines! Dive safe,Have fun.

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

Dove two dives at the quarry in Pelham, AL (yesterday) with Wayward Son.
One more thing we have in common ... I had the opportunity to dive with WS and his wife a few months ago in Panama City ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

One more thing we have in common ... I had the opportunity to dive with WS and his wife a few months ago in Panama City ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

:thumb:

Yeah, Mrs WS said she is a warm water diver, so she played bubble watcher. I told her if we weren't back in two hours, call somebody. :D

I went to Ginnie Springs this weekend
317397_2438763175717_1450890807_2703179_1844945459_n.jpg

301525_2438756135541_1450890807_2703177_741603232_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom