Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday at Vortex spring. My daughter's first dives out of O/W class. She had some gear issues on the first dive, but great after that.

I'm late posting, but Table Rock lake in Branson Missouri. Not horrible dives, vis was 20+feet after you got below 60'. Was fun (except this place they were calling the "enchanted forest". Was more like a miserable dozer pile. Just kept getting hung on tree limbs.) Other wise, great dives!

Today did two dives at Dive Haven - Whitestone Quarry.

Viz was horrible. At 30' the viz was about 5'. Also at 25' temp dropped to the 60's.

But at least I was diving. :D

Sandy Cove, S.W. of Halifax. 55F and thermocline to 50F at 30'. Should've worn the bottoms to my farmer john 7 mil as well. Last week it was over 60F. Maybe it's IRENE.....

Did (3) great dives around Balicasag Island with Seaquest on Alona Beach,Bohol,Philippines, (1) 75'/61 mins (2) 68'/60mins (3) 67'/76mins all at 82f water temp using air,viz 50-60ft. Critters evrywhere!

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

I spent a couple days diving on the North Shore of Lake Superior with a friend from school. We put in two dives a piece to the wrecks of the Medeira and the Hesper. Water temp was 39 degrees F and with 20+ foot visibility it was some awesome diving. The wrecks were both spectacular, and at one point we saw a single fish! (pictured below...)

R1-03007-0011.jpg

Divers casting from helicopter at Resolute Lake (Resolute Bay, Nunavut, Canada). As close to diving as one can when flying. Got clearance divers jumping out of helo and in return, was loaned a drysuit so I could jump as well...

Today was Lovering Lake near Chamberlain Saskatchewan,, water was a warm 68*f viz was a usual 2'-8' bottom time on first dive of 97mins and second dive was a quik 39mins with maximum depths today at 30' but this lakes deepest hole is around the 60' mark. Flatlands dont have a lot of places to dive and this lake is closest to me,, we enjoyed some spear fishing set a cpl fresh ones by the shore only to have stolen from a local weasel that was seen prancing away happily. All in all another fun day of diving :)

Back
Top Bottom