Where are you Saturday 5/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Folks are going to Athens Saturday. Surely CSSP will find a classy following too.

Would anybody think that Lake Murray, Ok. might be a good spot Saturday?

Lets say Marietta Landing ...
You know...Something not so tame , natural, and Free too :wink:

I'd be game if your interested.

( I'm always ready to do Lake Broken Bow too ..)

I got family obligations that I can not get out of. I would love a personal tour of Murray or Broken Bow. I might have to take you up on a trip to eaither before the month is out.

Sorry Frank I am doing "Ride for the Fallen" ( honoring peace officers killed in the line of duty in Texas) Motorcycle run in Austin hill country. Have a great day diving!

I'll be at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco for the big FC Dallas-Houston Dynamo soccer clash....you're more than welcome to join me :D

Sorry but I'll be on my way to Roatan!

Dee:
Sorry but I'll be on my way to Roatan!

I think I'll start my own Reality TV series: Stowaway :)

Frank,,,,since diving today,,,,chores tomm.. Catch you on the next one!!!

Frank, I'd like to dive with you on Sat... but I need to stay closer to home than Lake Murray or Broken Bow. If you want to hit CSSP or TSP, let me know.

signed- classy chick

Foo:
Frank, I'd like to dive with you on Sat... but I need to stay closer to home than Lake Murray or Broken Bow. If you want to hit CSSP or TSP, let me know.

signed- classy chick

Tyler State Park might be kinda cool. I'd do that. I bet that lake's temp. is getting comfortable isn't?

It's probably warmer, and it seems like someone on SB posted that they had like 25 ft vis out there a week or two ago? I think I have a couple of full tanks, if so, TSP tomorrow? I'll post back later after I check my tanks.

Back
Top Bottom