• East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 162 34.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 44 9.5%
  • Pacific Islands, including Guam Hawaii and Australia

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Florida, the land of Flowers and the Fountain of Youth...

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greenland is not green. It is mostly white - due to the ice. It was named thus as a clever PR trick from the explores to get the icelandic people to move over there. And it was rather warm in that time in history (about 1100 bc), so there was a few green spots. :p

By the way Greenland is a part of the Danish kingdom, however, with home rule.

End of geography and history lesson.

Pia

Hi Zellet,

I'm on the island of Guam (you knew that...I know :wink: ). I'm really looking forward to you and your dad coming out here! You will love it!

Orangely, I'm from Riverside CA, where there used to be nothing but orange groves. Now it's wall to wall people. That's one of the reasons I now live on the warm Pacific Island of Guam. :tree:
Rooster

....you too Fishkiller.

Maybe your dad will by you a wall map and you can stick a pin in each time you meet someone on the scubaboard from a different place!

Put one is Kansas City for me!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

As of right now, the Mississippi evenly divides the USA, as long as you don't count Texas, ofcourse! I wonder how it would change if we substituted "The Rockies" for "The Mississippi"?

Thanks for the fun!
Scuba-sass :)

I voted UK (et al) as that is where most of my diving has been but doing a tour of the far east at the moment based in Japan

Jonathan

You'd think I was from Florida with the luck I have voting. Well as the name says I'm from Minnesota. I live west of the Mississippi and as soon as I find out why my session is "invalid" I try to vote again.

good thing I moved as I used to live in MN north of the Mississippi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom