Where are you diving this (7/26 - 27) weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
... inquiring minds want to know.

Sunday we're doing the new boat out of Pier Sixty-Six... can't remember the name even though I *just* talked to our buddy who's setting it up. It's after my bedtime.

So what are your dive plans this weekend?

PS we don't have dive plans yet for Saturday...

MikeJacobs once bubbled...
... inquiring minds want to know.

Sunday we're doing the new boat out of Pier Sixty-Six... can't remember the name even though I *just* talked to our buddy who's setting it up. It's after my bedtime.

American Dream II?

No diving this weekend for me. But come Thursday....ummm...lobster. :D

Got your license yet?

Marc

FLL Diver once bubbled... American Dream II?

No diving this weekend for me. But come Thursday....ummm...lobster. :D

Got your license yet?

Yes, that's it -- American Dream II. No license yet but I'll be making plans this weekend for the big night!

Hay guys,

I've got reseverations for the Thursday morning dive on the Dream. Anyone interested in joining me I'll bring the donuts.

Scott

anyone up for a saturday afternoon beach dive off S.Dania? Meet say 1pm at the south end of the parking lot on Dania Beach (Where the "Dive Area" sign is)

(hbtm, hbtm, hbtm, hb2m)

Padipro once bubbled...

Anyone interested in joining me I'll bring the donuts.

Scott

You just lured Mike with that offer.......:wink:

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
anyone up for a saturday afternoon beach dive off S.Dania? Meet say 1pm at the south end of the parking lot on Dania Beach (Where the "Dive Area" sign is)

(hbtm, hbtm, hbtm, hb2m)

Jenny,

Sure wish I could make it Saturday but I've got to work Tonight and, hopefully, will be sound asleep by 1pm.

Hope you'll have a good time.

Scott

I had hoped to go diving in Boynton this weekend. My son just completed his ow dives for his jr. cert. this past weekend in WPB.

I'm not sure, but it looks like the seas may be a bit higher than I want to go with him right now :rolleyes:

Maybe next weekend!

Here's a picture of him on his first dive (notice the "thumbs up" - he quickly realized that he didn't want to ascend and changed that to an "OK"!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom