Where Are The 3442 Worthington Cylinders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been shipping this week and they should be arriving to stores early next week. We have over 500 in stock and more on the way. Call your local dive center and have them contact us.

Lee

Leadking:
We have been shipping this week and they should be arriving to stores early next week. We have over 500 in stock and more on the way. Call your local dive center and have them contact us.

Lee

What kind of valve are you using on your Worthington HP's? Also, is it 3/4" shank?

All Worthington cylinders come with a Thermo Nitrox Pro valve (k/DIN) 3/4"x14 thread.

oversea:
I have been waiting since November for these things. My LDS is useless for info and was trying to find out through xs scuba and sea pearls (suppliers). Does anyone have any real info on their arrival? On the suppliers websites, one says June, the other mid June. When I started it was April, then May and so on.
Where are they?

Well............two of them are now in my living room, filled to 3442 psi with 34% Nitrox.

P.S. -- Dolphin in Sacramento has 6 more (after I bought 2). They were $319.99 on sale. But you didn't hear that from me.

rainman_02:
P.S. -- Dolphin in Sacramento has 6 more (after I bought 2). They were $319.99 on sale. But you didn't hear that from me.

You shouldn't have said that! I'll be at Dolphin tomorrow for the DAN 02 class.... i might bring home 2 if I can figure out a way to hide them from the Mrs :D

Has anyone doubled these up yet?

Ben_ca:
You shouldn't have said that! I'll be at Dolphin tomorrow for the DAN 02 class.... i might bring home 2 if I can figure out a way to hide them from the Mrs :D

Has anyone doubled these up yet?

tanks.jpg

:D

Yes, I know I'm a bad man for tempting you to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom