Where are all the Weekend Dive plans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although this won't help you any, phothikedive, I am in Ohio and will be at a lovely quarry on Saturday (Portage, to be exact) closet to Bowling Green.

Happy Florida diving. Think of those who are a bit more *&#$)\@!! LAND LOCKED!!

Kevin

Mighty "O:" Sunday

Doing a boat dive with a friend and others. Probably the Thomas Hayward Liberty Ship.

I fished around for local diving in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores without any luck in the Dixie Divers forum.

I'd be open to a Saturday morning dive as far as Navarre Pier, but would rather Pensacola Beach Rubble(haven't been here yet, but I'm flexible). Anyone interested?

Iv'e gotta girl who's dying to eat lunch with me(in Mobile, AL), so I've gotta stick closer to home on Sunday. :wink:

Have tanks, will travel.

I'm game for some dives on Saturday.

Hit up Navarre Beach Pier and Pensacola Beach Reef or just one? :D How early do you want to get up? I'm meeting up with some friends later Saturday afternoon to throw some crab traps out(actually, to sit in the sun, drink beer, with an excuse), but no plans in the morning so, I'm fairly open. I just don't feel like driving any further than Navarre.(gas $$!!).

Both would be cool. Pretty sure I can be on the road at 5 and be in your area by 6. Early enough? We could load your stuff in my truck.

What time are you guys looking at, and what time do the dive shops open there? I would have to rent a tank. I'm in Central, takes me about 2 hours to get to Pensacola.

dnos:
Both would be cool. Pretty sure I can be on the road at 5 and be in your area by 6. Early enough? We could load your stuff in my truck.

That would be great, I'll buy lunch.

Meet at the McDonalds on the Loxley exit at 6:30AM? That would put us at Navarre Pier around 8AM, do a dive there, then another at Pensacola Beach Reef, then lunch, somewhere...

KansaiKitsune:
What time are you guys looking at, and what time do the dive shops open there? I would have to rent a tank. I'm in Central, takes me about 2 hours to get to Pensacola.

ScubaTech is probably open in Destin by that time, but I can bring tanks if you need em($5 a tank so I can refill em - cheaper than renting)? How does the above schedule work for you leaving PCB? We're in central time as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom