When will PST start shipping?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Anybody know when PST will start shipping I have been waiting on a E7 120 for months. I was being told should be in in Jun now that were 1/2 way through Jun I am wondering if PST will ever ship tanks out?

Rumours are a shop here in southern Ontario recieved a shipment of 130's last week...... This is good news here, because they seem to be even harder to get in Canada than in the States....

SS

I'm in the same boat Sylvester (almost). I ordered my PST E7 -120s at the end of March (before the price increase). I called the shop the other day and he said he still didn't have a clue as to when they would show up. I would be pissed, but the shop loaned me 2 older PST HP 120s to use until my tanks arrive :crafty:

The only downside to the loaners is that they're not O2 clean, so I have to find shops that don't do pp Nitrox fills - which is harder than you would think.

alright, don't qoute me or hold my feet to the fire on this,

but what i have heard from friends in the steel industry is that China has pretty much bought up all the world supply of steel. so those tanks might be awhile, and the price will prolly increase.

i have had a set of 130s on backorder myself.

got tired of waiting and bought a pair of 100s at last years price to use until the 130s come in. will prolly be using them all summer.

Hey Sylvester,
Classaction got his last week. We broke them in at Dutch on Sunday. I think his were E8s120s, Mike said they were giving him free rentals till his new tanks came in.(guess they got tired of that)

I just walked into my shop last week. Asked how long for E7-120's. They said they were being shipped. They had 3 on order, 1 pre-sold. I bought the other 2. They will be here on friday.

Sorry to hear about your waiting guys. :(

Yea I knew some people were getting them in reciently, I called my shop and asked about the status haven't got an answer yet except were waiting.

I heard August was the next big shipping time, go figure.

I was looking into it all before the price hike, then they went up and became hard to get - so my price went up $500 for 4 tanks (i was getting a great deal beforehand) and the due date still hasnt arrived - needless to say i skipped out on the tanks until the price goes back somewhere near what i was hoping for. Bought some AL80's in the meantime to tide me over, not as good, but at least available :wink:

For those of you in Southern California, Sport Chalet seems to have a few PST E-series tanks in stock at each store for very reasonable prices. I bought 2 E8-119's two weeks ago, and the two stores I bought from had an E7-120 as well. (One of the E8's was over a year old, but it was clean and rust-free) Unfortunately, Sport Chalet doesn't carry the E8-130s, or I might have bought them instead.

Back
Top Bottom