When is the next firmware update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, in 1 month there will be a full year without perdix updates? What up?

And specific issues a new firmware needs to address?

First, what you are referring is called a scope creep, not a feature creep. Then, a scope creep is defined by an ongoing addition of features to an existing but in unrealized scope. However, you cannot say that there is a scope creep here. The original scope (or features) has been resolved at least as early as a year ago. To me it seems you might not have a full grasp of a term you are trying to use.

And @MargaritaMike, what is up with a character attack, don't you have something pertinent to say than something just negative?

First, what you are referring is called a scope creep, not a feature creep. Then, a scope creep is defined by an ongoing addition of features to an existing but in unrealized scope. However, you cannot say that there is a scope creep here. The original scope (or features) has been resolved at least as early as a year ago. To me it seems you might not have a full grasp of a term you are trying to use.

And @MargaritaMike, what is up with a character attack, don't you have something pertinent to say than something just negative?

Are you asking for a specific feature that is not realized yet or do you just want new features no matter what?

Last edited:
I want for the device to become even more useful.

Back
Top Bottom