When is the next firmware update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're asking for new features not updates. "Updates" fix bugs. I'm glad that there have been no updates in a year.

Personally, I'd like to watch the Jetsons on my Perdix during stops.

Can they do that? Wow! That would be nice!

Last edited:
Drycase makes a smartphone case with a vacuum port on it. Pop your iphone in it, suck all the air out, plug a set of headphones in, and you can watch whatever you want on deco.

DryCase DryCASE Smartphone Case

I know someone that straps it to her O2 bailout deco bottle and leaves it until her 6m stop.

Drycase makes a smartphone case with a vacuum port on it. Pop your iphone in it, suck all the air out, plug a set of headphones in, and you can watch whatever you want on deco.

DryCase DryCASE Smartphone Case

I know someone that straps it to her O2 bailout deco bottle and leaves it until her 6m stop.

I knew there was a reason I should have gotten an iPhone instead of an Samsung. Chinese over Korean. :)

You're asking for new features not updates. "Updates" fix bugs. I'm glad that there have been no updates in a year.

I am asking about firmware updates. Yes, it uses words updates. Yes, even if new features are added. Mind blown.

When your dive is 3 hours, it starts getting tiresome to do constant math.
Are you diving tables? Do you do a lot of 3h dives?

Almost weekly when waters are warm, July-Sept.
So you are using tables? Why else do you need to know time elapsed?

it starts getting tiresome to do constant math
It's really pretty easy. There's 60 minutes in one hour. There's 120 minutes in 2 hours and there's 180 minutes in 3 hours. Just subtract the largest possible from elapsed minutes and the answer is the number of hours plus what's left over. :)

Back
Top Bottom