When is the next dive planned?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Ok, it is Monday, and well, I an jonesing for more water, and no, the shower (which is where I am heading after this) won't cut it. I wanted to do Morrison tomorrow, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO work, decided that I would take the AM shift. There is a slim possibility that I might make an afternoon dive. But there are also threats of work getting me to transport a trailer to Fort Walton. Wednesday, Wednesday for sure, maybe.

So, what is up for the weekend?????

I was thinking of heading to Morrison on Friday morning - real early. I would hit the jetties, but I think I need a break from all the June grass. How early have you gotten there and the gate be open? I got there at 8 am one day and the cop pulled in behind me to open up. I want to be in the water around 7ish so I may have to park outside the gate and haul the gear from there. It should be a breeze compared to the jetty walk :D.

Maybe Sunday in Gulf Shores, in the afternoon, dunno?

Camping this weekend on an island off Perdido weekend :p

SeaYoda:
I was thinking of heading to Morrison on Friday morning - real early. I would hit the jetties, but I think I need a break from all the June grass. How early have you gotten there and the gate be open? I got there at 8 am one day and the cop pulled in behind me to open up. I want to be in the water around 7ish so I may have to park outside the gate and haul the gear from there. It should be a breeze compared to the jetty walk :D.

Keep in touch on the Friday morning option. They like to put me working afternoons Fridays because it is payday. But they have been getting me to work a few full days lately too. So, I have to remain fluid. Gate times seem to vary. Pretty much when the officer gets there. I think one day he wasn't there until almost nine. As far as the walk...... dont be a wuss! I am heading over there tonight with MDB for an evening snorkle. She has bad eyes at night, so she wants to see how she handles a low light dive.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Maybe Sunday in Gulf Shores, in the afternoon, dunno?

Camping this weekend on an island off Perdido weekend :p

Sorry, no diving with the bug this weekend then. Next weekend is a no go as well, since I have to work Sat, and I know there is something planned because PufferFish is coming down to Destin for the holliday weekend. Again, I will keep in touch, depending on what they are planning, it is a good chance for you dive sluts to "get around". WaywardSon is supposed to be attending, so there will be some different faces to the region.

Boat dive weekend for me. :D Well at least Saturday. PHD that would make my offer for the other activity Sunday. Need time to prepare.

(hmmmm wonder how many tongues will wag with the above. :huh: )

did get some snorkeling in tonight...

Basinnight.jpg

I'm going on a boat today. Tomorrow I need to clean house and possibly cut grass.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom