When does Dutch Springs close for the season?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey does anyone know when Dutch opens back up? I saws a lsd listing a dutch weekend in january but dutch site shows closed till may

Also boats going out? If anyone knows a boat going out of brooklyn this late let me know

tnx

They open for New Year's Eve and maybe New Year's Day, then closed until May. They usually open once a month, though, just for training. As long as you have an instructor with you, you can get in.

Anyone up for any shore diving this winter?

With Dutch closing, Bainbridge being a 3 hour ride, and boats pretty much being a crap shoot, I figure I'll try to get out for some shore dives over the winter to at least stay wet.

Besides there's something really strange about being at the NJ shore with snow on the ground...and actually going in the water!

Well maybe you'd be interested in some winter surfing then? I know the perfect spot!

Some of us don't have a million vacation days and the funds to just head down to FL at the drop of a hat!

There's a spot in RI right off the shore with some swim throughs. Not exactly a cave, but it sounds similar to the pinacles. Also heard you can find bugs there!

Anyone going to go tomorrow Nov 12th? If people are going I'll shoot out there by 12 and get a dive or two in.

I'll probably be up there later. Not sure where we're going, but I'll be testing out my new wing and camera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom