When does Dutch Springs close for the season?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny it is nice to see you spreading the love on other boards. Did you wear all black to the wedding. (you know that is the first step to going DIR)
Brian

You know it :) (Bama?)

I'll be there Sunday, not sure what time, but everybody has my number, if not pm me for it.

Hahahahaha yeah at Ben's batchelor party I borrowed like 150 bucks from him.

I'll probably head out on Sunday. Finally broke down and got a housing for my SLR, so I want to test it out.

Should be getting my new wing on Monday too. May head out to Del water gap or a do a shore dive Wed or Friday if anyone is interested, then hopefully see what the boats are doing next weekend. Speaking of which anyone looking to make the doubles move for next season, I'll probably be looking to dump my 55# Explorer in the next week or so.

So only 3 more weeks of Dutch. So which boats actually go out all winter? Who's up for another attempt at...you know what. I won't even say the name here, but without Frank...and 6 foot waves, I bet we actually find it next time :D

Ahh...yes the bank of Gruno. At this rate I should be able to get this club to buy my Meg for me by the begining of next season!

We'll i'll be there sunday if anyone wants to hang out around the 60 ft mark or more shallow. I'm recently certified and have new equipment so i just want to go to get used to it all and i dont yet have an advanced card.

Should be a bunch of us on the peninsula side probably on the hill across the road from the bath house.

Can't miss us, we're the loud ones! I really don't care what the plan is. My only goal is to test out the new housing. I was suppossed to be doing that in a cavern in Mexico, so no matter where we go I'm going to think it sucks anyway!

And I'll be the one *****ing about still diving OC, and yelling the Jonny that the Meg is better than the Optima!

HOLY **** I can't believe that last post was censored! And you wonder why a rarely post here anymore except to sell gear and in the photography and rebreather forums.

I can't stand this PC BS!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom