When all is said and done, how much will a good drysuit cost?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure. It is a bi lam suit. Lightweight, diagonal front zip, can put pockets on, and can be made in several colors. Hers is all black but you could go with a different color top and bottom. It literally rolls up smaller than a 7 mil and the great thing is you can vary the undies to suit conditions. Whether it's for two or three hour long dives in 75 degree water or 45 degree water. Visit my website and click on the shop tab. Then look at the Edge Drysuit. Shoot me an email for more details and a size chart. Custom sizes also available.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

To be honest I do not do drysuit repairs or mods. Anytime I have needed to have seals replaced I rely on someone who does it all the time. I use superior drysuit repair in Minnesota. I understand that Steve Gamble and Dive Right In Scuba also do great work. I could not honestly recommend a specific brand of glue but I use the stuff that DRIS sells for wetsuit repairs and mods. I could find out what the mfg recommends but would have to wait until Monday to do that.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Echo the comments about new fins (to fit the DS boots). You may have to upgrade your b/c depending on size. Also, you'll probably want to get a weight trim system (DUI). You might need a few more weights. Also zipper care stuff like wax, and seal maintenance (special talc). You'll need large storage bins, and a dry suit hangar. Check the first stage on your reg. to see if will handle one more LP connection.

And you will wind up replacing seals if you dive long enough...

Good Luck!

DB

Back
Top Bottom