wheeler field elevation 837 ft MSL.. DCS factor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny... DAN told me that as long as you are diving doubles with a long hose, you shouldn't take the H-2, but drive the long way around the Island... but they did say if you attach an AIR-2, you are invincible and you can drive wherever you want.
BTW... Rosie's Canteena is a pretty good surface interval.

mrjimboalaska:
I think you should call DAN now! How long has it been since your dive? Don't Hesitate and just make the call, NOW! Better to be safe......

:rofl3:

so...do you have that ready to cut and paste?

ah...what are we going to do without Jimbo?

from the above NOAA tables.. i ran several "two-dive" scenarios..
and easily ended up in a repetitive group designator of J or K..
which require a surface interval of 1+30 or 3 hours, respectively, before ascent to 1000 feet..
(my scenarios were for the sharks' cove/three-tables/firehouse sites.. not even considering double-deeps in haleiwa trench)

that's good to know...

we should make people aware because most don't think of that as almost 1000 ft, because of the distance and gentle grade involved.

I used my stair climber today and ensured to run my theoretical depth tables based on the 3 ft ascend...any chance I could have some of that medium Jimbo?

I think with JJ on a stair climber, that would only put him at about 8 feet... He should be fine there...

I think my next project is to build a tumbler, with all my steel tanks I can't bear to watch Jimbo them for 30 min. Kinda disturbing to watch.

when you do let me know, we can build two....I want one as well. Oxyhacker has some generic plans in it...but I wouldn't say I am mechanically inclined...so maybe I can procur the parts and you can assemble?

Think I can get a copy of those plans? I'd like to take a look.

I got the copper slag medium today.....100lb. bag. should work mucho better than last nights run. I can finally see again, I am getting tired of having my eyes dialated.

Anybody have a stationary bike and 2 skateboards they dont want anymore? I have an idea.............

Frigg'n McGyver over here...

Back
Top Bottom