What's your preference for taking notes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only thing to keep in mind will be you will have to make sure the bungee is snug enough to account for the neoprene compression at depth. My wife dives wet a lot and she has no issues with the wrist slate.

Gotcha. That sounds pretty good - if it doesn't interfere, and you don't have to dig it out of your pocket, sounds the like best of both. I may just give that a try! Thanks.

Of course, Danny strongly discouraged me from TAKING notes during the dive, because he said it would interfere with me building the ability to hold the information in my head. So far, I'm not doing exceptionally well at building that ability, anyway, even without note taking . . .

I resemble that remark... but then again, I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast some days. :D

I like wet notes, plenty of pages to play hangman with at deco.

I've got the small WetNotes and use with those pencils that have all the tips internal. I keep them in my thigh pocket in a little Outdoor Research zipper pouch. I pull out the pouch and rummage for what I want. There's loops on both ends of the pouch, so it hangs off my pinkie until I am ready to stow it back in my pocket. Saves me having all the contents of my pocket strewn about the cave ceiling......

In my pouch are my WetNotes & pencil, extra arrows & clothes pins, folding tables, spare computer, and bandage scissors. When I'm ocean diving, out come the arrrows & pins, and in goes the sausage.

I like wet notes, plenty of pages to play hangman with at deco.

YOU WOULD !!!!! :rofl3:
What ever happened to Rock , Paper and those snippie thingies?

I think we need a thread about the crazy things to do on Deco.

I have a good one , but you have to be in P1 to do it.

Bean

Thats how we decide on who's running lines, jumps, etc :wink: LOL

:rofl3:
I have to get up there and do a R-P-S dive with you then. :D
(once my travel schedule settles down)

Beano

:rofl3:
I have to get up there and do a R-P-S dive with you then. :D
(once my travel schedule settles down)

Beano

Definately! Its been too long Jeano! :D

Word on the street says that a couple of us will be heading your way on Feb 20th, 21st, and 22nd :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom