What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Was long ago and it's long gone now, but I was given a t-shirt for a 20 something b-day had a picture of a diver playing an upright piano underwater with fish and a couple of mermaids, one on the piano, the other hanging on the diver.

It said, "Don't anyone tell my momma I'm a diver. She thinks I'm a piano player in a *****house."

Deep Down Apparel has that exact shirt. Take a look and you can even buy one!

Don't Tell My Mother I'm a Diver T-Shirt

Deep Down has a number of great designs. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

H2Andy:
i saw it on a dive shop in Crystal RIver, Florida... let me see if i can find one on the net

Hey Andy...any luck?

I tried hunting one down on the net myself - no joy.

My favorite is the Life is Good "No Pressure" t-shirt with Jake scuba diving on the front. I'm wearing it in the picture I uploaded to my profile.

I also have a similar shirt that says "Life is Good" and also has Jake scuba diving on the front.

I LOVE Life is Good t-shirts. They are by far the most comfortable t-shirts I've ever worn. The quality of the material and the cut is just A++. If I were retired, I'd probably wear one every day.

I don't buy a lot of t-shirts but I couldn't resist this one.

I'm tempted to buy this one just for the shock factor, wonder how many females wear that one? :D
Ber :lilbunny:

My favorite says:

"Instant diver....just add water"

vox:
Hey Andy...any luck?

I tried hunting one down on the net myself - no joy.

nope, me niether

Ber, I'd wear it.

I've been tempted many times to buy it, but I don't wear t-shirts too often!

Back
Top Bottom