What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was long ago and it's long gone now, but I was given a t-shirt for a 20 something b-day had a picture of a diver playing an upright piano underwater with fish and a couple of mermaids, one on the piano, the other hanging on the diver.

It said, "Don't anyone tell my momma I'm a diver. She thinks I'm a piano player in a *****house."

:mooner: T-shirts are great, ar'nt they. I'm partial to shirts w/dates on them, as evidence that they really are older than the kid that is asking questions about my Orka Pheonix!
Although I can't stand T-shirts with a large picture on them (make me sweat - hate that), I'd pay good money for a couple that come to mind, of a SB theme.(with thumbnail-size pictures): WARHAMMER!!, Dial-A-Bend.:eyebrow:

Walter:
Was long ago and it's long gone now, but I was given a t-shirt for a 20 something b-day had a picture of a diver playing an upright piano underwater with fish and a couple of mermaids, one on the piano, the other hanging on the diver.

It said, "Don't anyone tell my momma I'm a diver. She thinks I'm a piano player in a *****house."
Oooooo! Cool shirt:lol:

I used to have one of those "Rapture of the Deep" shirts that I picked up at a dive show. The artist was even using markers to color it in. The had both versions; a mermaid with a male diver and a merman with a female diver.

It's not SCUBA related, but I really love Sedona AZ and my favorite shirt says:
Sedona my face.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom