What's your favorite scuba t-shirt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My LDS, Scuba Luv on Santa Catalina Island, just came out with a t-shirt that shows a large great white approaching a diver who is giving the shark "the" finger. The caption is "The Last Great Act of Defiance."

drbill:
My LDS, Scuba Luv on Santa Catalina Island, just came out with a t-shirt that shows a large great white approaching a diver who is giving the shark "the" finger. The caption is "The Last Great Act of Defiance."

That is a great shirt produced and marketed by Deep Down Dive Apparel. We have been stocking their line for about four months and they are selling pretty good. You can take a look at the shirt drbill mentioned by following this link.

Deep Down Last Great Act of Defiance T-Shirt

Thanks

Phil Ellis

my fav while not funny has a lot of sentiment to me. It has a Gorilla holding up a gorilla fin and the caption "Are you tough enough to kick a Gorilla" I always loved that shirt since it was free from the dive shop I worked at, and since I still use a pair of gorilla fins. :)

PhilEllis:
That is a great shirt produced and marketed by Deep Down Dive Apparel. We have been stocking their line for about four months and they are selling pretty good. Phil Ellis

Thanks, Phil... I should have realized it was a preoduct distributed to a much wider market. The t-shirt I have from Australia has a similar graphic but the diver is saying something that translates into French as "merde."

I had One made up for my wife and the shop owners wife a few years back.

Front : My Husband loves to go down

Back: But never on me
2005 scuba widows

with graphics etc

My favorite t-shirt? Well... I have a few new faves! I have a very talented friend that has been designing some amazing t-shirts for divers. She calls them "Shark Bites" and they're quite humorous! :D I just received 4 of them a few days ago, and I'll post the front/back pics. She also has cards, mugs (will personalize them for you!), baseball caps, a special "Seahorses" line, etc. If you click on the banner at the bottom of my post, it will take you directly to her CafePress store where you can see her designs... there's a design for everyone, and you won't be disappointed! :wink:

This is the first shirt... it's the special "SB" design:

100_0800.jpg

100_0797.jpg

Here's the next one, called "Sturgeon"... geared for freshwater "quarry" divers:

100_0820.jpg

100_0818.jpg

This is the "Chicken" design:

100_0813.jpg

100_0811.jpg

Here is the Xray design:

100_0805.jpg

100_0807.jpg

There are many, many more designs in her store. :D Check them out here or click on the banner below. :wink:

Most any of the old aquaCorps shirts.

Back
Top Bottom