Whats your favorite dive and or dive site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i've only been diving now for a year ive got about 90 dives so far and i cant say as witch 1 is my ultimate favorite each time i decend it is as exciting as the first time , but i think my stomach likes the scallop diving the best
allowed 50 a day and the closesest place it is a easy day to gather 50 only problem is that we have to time our dive arround the local ferry from Bar Harbour Maine to Yarmouth Nova Scotia
called the CAT .

Divesherpa,
Got to agree. Mountain point was pretty spectacular. And I only snorkeled there. And if you're the person who took me and my wife there, thanks very much.

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

If you get time, come down and check out Florida as well, the water is nowhere near as cold. Different kind of beauty.

lakesdiver,

Don't forget to post a trip report. I am thinking of Roatan for next months get away, would appreciate the feed back.

mike

I know my favorite is out there somewhere... so I'll keep diligently searching.
Rick

My first thought is my last dive. A shallow dive in Lake Winnisquam which was pretty boring untill halfway through a bass decided to befriend us and stayed with us for the rest of the dive. Quite kewl.

The other notables, shark dive in Moorea, Manta Ray dive in Bora Bora, seal dive in Monterey, Florida keys, wall diving in Belize, Nubble Light (once a year rather I need it or not), Cape Ann and lakes of New Hampshire. Oh forget it, they are all my favorite and I refuse to pick one. It's like picking the best time you had sex, they were all great.

My favorite dive is my first ever night dive (also known as post-certification dive #4). It was on the house reef of Habitat Curacao. The excitement of diving in the dark coupled with seeing how different the same reef that I had been diving earlier that day was exhilirating. It was like a whole new world.

Victory Reef off of Bimini. Although the dives were probably from over 15 years ago, the profusion of color and life, coupled with the vista of reef as far as the eye, remain etched in my mind.

Second choice? Mary's Place in Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom