What's on your Bumper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a large Steal Your Face sticker (the same as my avatar) and a GratefulDiver flag sticker (dive flag but with a white lightning bolt instead of the white stripe). My license plate is GRDED and has a scuba diver frame around it.

For the next week or so I also have a Matt Gonzalez For Mayor sticker as we're in a heated mayoral race here in San Francisco.

Cavenutz once bubbled...
Just wondering? What's on your Bumper, any interesting stickers or plates?

City beach parking permit

smrtblnddiver once bubbled...
Lots of dirt, but no stickers. Only a couple on the back window (removable). I don't like putting things on the bumper that can't be removed. Besides, the Xterra's still new.:D
I see you copied me on the Xterra, Melanie. Good call! :D

My Xterra (yellow, natch!) has plates that read LNXGEEK (Linux Geek). I suppose I'll get dive-themed license plate rings at some point, perhaps in Bonaire while I'm there in February...

Jimmie

kalvyn once bubbled...

perhaps in Bonaire while I'm there in February...

Jimmie

ohhhhh! could you do me a huge huge favor? please please plase? When you're in Bonaire. Go to the supermarket (the main one inthe town), usually at the register they have a stack of Fly BonaireExcel bumber stickers. Could you gram a few for me? I'll pay for your postage when you get back! Those are the coolest, and I forgot to take them last time I was here (Which was 3 weeks ago).

Thanks a mill!

I like the one;

If it's tourist season
Why can't we shoot em?

Anyone know of a good web site to buy dive stickers? I have a dive flag now on the back window of my Jeep, but I am looking to add to it. :froggy:

d33ps1x once bubbled...
I figure a dive sticker or plate holder is an open invitation to having your car broken into.

I go for clean and simple.

Up here in the little New England town I live in probably 90% of the folks don't even know what the "diver down" flag is. I have a plastic divers flag that is also a plug for the trailer transfer block. The plug keeps the dirt out.

Back
Top Bottom