What's on your Bumper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My scuba instructor - on the second day of the OW checkout dives - stood in front of my truck, gazing at it, then pronounced, "Every time I see your truck you've added something to it." I just said, "well, it's a truck, wwhat fun would it be if I couldn't personalize it?" (He drives a truck too, but all it's got is a slight dent in the tailgate)

He hasn't seen it lately :D

Currently, my 'scubamobile' sports:
  1. "I'd Rather Be Sailing" across teh back window
  2. "Sailmobile" across the windshield
  3. small DAN see-thru decal on the windshield
  4. small DAN stickers on both driver and passenger window
  5. "FreeFloat" on the bug-guard
  6. Diver Down and Alfa flags on the bumper, each side of the license plate
  7. "NAVY" on the back window (I'm not, my SO put it there)
  8. "My hubby said he'd leave me if I went diving one more time...I'm sure going to miss him" on the back window
  9. "I'd Rather be Diving!" bumper sticker on the lower left tailgate
  10. "A Bad Day of Diving is Better Than a Good Day of Work" lower right tailgate
  11. AND let's not forget the miniature dive flag flying from the antenna!
    [/list=1]

Obsessed? Nahhhh..............

VT (Euro-caps type, for Vermont)
I'd rather be driving a Titleist
Double-black diamond Sunday River stickers (ski resort in Maine)
Nomah!#5 (Nomar Garciaparra, Boston Red Sox)
I Love the Sox 2002 (jinxed myself)
Dive Flag
Bee + Postivie (from oddtodd.com--great site!)

My wife hates me and is embarrased to drive it. I don't care--to me, it's a big high-sign to all those people out there that think a car is anything more than just point A - point B. Just waiting for the right opp (in about 50k miles, probably) to "accidentally" be rear-ended by some numbnuts tailgating me on a quiet, low-likelihood-of-injury street somewhere.

Just kidding! Sort of . . .:boom:

Lets see now, on the ft bumber I have an 8000lbs winch. On the back I have dirt and a frame mt'ed trailer hitch.

Stickers always go on the back window on either side of the sliding glass. I think I have a smiley face padi sticker and a couple of other dive stickers along with a couple of Car Parts Mfg stickers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom