What's in your shorty?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishoutawater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Where can I find a normal swimsuit? I went looking for one that I can wear under my shorty. There appears to be only two choices. Either wear one of them baggy long legged surf style suits of today, or wear a speedo. And a speedo ain't happenin' on me.
I tried one and my "personality" seems to find its way out of it rather easily.
My baggy surf shorts hang out of the bottom of my shorty and looks ridiculous.
Doesn't anybody make a form fitting swimsuit suit anymore? One that keeps things in place, yet doesn't hang out of my shorty? Like from back in the sixties?

anywhere that sells lifeguard uniforms... red or navy blue!

Wow. There's lots of choices. Just not near my hicksville town.
Those dive shorts look nice, and the speedos Jamie pointed out look good too but don't cost as much.

Sliders shorts look like a good option too. I just found some that says they have neoprene padding.

And I ran across something called training shorts: http://www.sedistribution.com/store/catalog/8-Nylon-Reversible-Trainer-p-19992.html
Anybody ever tried anything like them?
Looks like they're short enough, but maybe not so clingy. And they're nylon so they'll dry quick.

But then, I might just go with the Jammers. They look like they're long and will stick out of my shorty, but if I get them the same color as my shorty, (black and blue) it won't matter.
Decisions, decisions...

Just trying to get ready for the Caribbean.

I use Bike Shorts the one s that are made with Nylon,Spandex and Lycra under my shorty wetsuit. They are also fast to dry once you take off your shorty.

Underarmour. I won't dive without mine.

Another vote for UnderArmour.

Just buy UnderArmour and be done. I have a long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, shorts, and pants. Were them on every dive. They get my vote.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom