What's happening with the Komodo Dancer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cephalopod2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just got a Jul 24 email saying there will be no Nitrox through to Aug 25!

Anyone been onboard recently or heard what has happened?

If anyone else is booked on one of the Jul or Aug trips and does want Nitrox, please feel free to PM me. If the boat knows that a group of divers cares seriously about this, they might try to get Nitrox more quickly. They have 4 port days in Bali and Labuan Bajo before Aug 6. Now that they are Bali-based I would have thought they could get this fixed more quickly than in 4.5 weeks.

PS There is a post on the more technical questions of what fixes might be possible and how quickly one might realistically be able to fix a problem like this in the Liveaboard and Charter Boats section.

Last edited:
Another Aggressor/Dancer WTF Thread. Maybe they should have their own forum?

Another Aggressor/Dancer WTF Thread. Maybe they should have their own forum?

I think they do have their own forum - but only for posting their own promo materials, trip reports etc.

I posted here because there are Indophiles in this forum with deep connections to Indo liveaboards and land-based ops. There's a very good chance one of them has heard what has happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom