What's going on in Kingston?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Depth

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is happening in Kingston this week? I counted no less than three GUE instructors including the GUE training director and one of their cave instructors and more GUE divers than you can shake a stick at. Thats a lot of talent all in one place at once. Is there a secret project on the go?

well i know northern tech started the GUE tech 1 course this week

In Depth once bubbled...
Does anyone know what is happening in Kingston this week? I counted no less than three GUE instructors including the GUE training director and one of their cave instructors and more GUE divers than you can shake a stick at. Thats a lot of talent all in one place at once. Is there a secret project on the go?

If I tell you, I have to kill you. :D

In Depth once bubbled...

Go back there in October, all these people will be long gone... until May anyway :)

Tom R once bubbled...

Slow down big guy, I'm still wrapping bodies with sleeping bags and chains. Give me a break here, I quite busy in Kingston at the moment.

Tom R

Could make for interesting new dive sites.... I've seen every wreck out there at least twice each :)

What would you name this new site? "Graveyard" is already taken....

Tom R once bubbled...

Slow down big guy, I'm still wrapping bodies with sleeping bags and chains. Give me a break here, I quite busy in Kingston at the moment.

Tom R

Use an extra brick on Scot- he floats!

detroit diver once bubbled...

Use an extra brick on Scot- he floats!

Scott,
Tried the extra brink and AG said it did not help. AG would like to know who is DD and why he is handing out such BS advice. Are ytou trying to do our diver Scot and injure or are you intimidated by his talent?

As per the video today his trim is awesome.
PS
Scot forced me to write this

Love Vinnie

Wishing you where here

Vinnie once bubbled...

Scott,
Tried the extra brink and AG said it did not help. AG would like to know who is DD and why he is handing out such BS advice. Are ytou trying to do our diver Scot and injure or are you intimidated by his talent?

As per the video today his trim is awesome.
PS
Scot forced me to write this

Love Vinnie

Wishing you where here

Dear Vinnie aka plywood,

Tell AG I'm sorry for the bad advice. You need more bricks, not just one to sink Scot. What was I thinking??

You've got too much time on your hands. You should be studying for tomorrow's dive. Remember-helium is lighter than air-you need more bricks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom