What's a good wetsuit for a short woman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So glad that the bare worked out for you! I've got the catalog here. :) Looking at their arctic line. (sigh) Start diving up here in another month!!!! Woohooo

ScubaDoobaDo:
A really crappy LDS had supposedly ordered my husband & I wetsuits from Harvey's in mid-December...

You should have ordered from Harvey's directly like I do. Shops do not make much on their suits because they are hand made in Washington. I have ordered from Harvey's (directly...no shop as a middle man) since 1985 and love their customer service and quaility.

Your shop most likely never paid Harvey's for the suits...I would look into that, you may need to seek legal help!

Harvey's is a very good company but is sound like your dive shop should be out of business. Sorry if your new to diving, you shouldn't have go through this. I hope your Instructor was competent sounds like a shady business. Stick with it...it should get better...

Check out 123scuba.com; their ware house/shop is in Ft. Lauderdale (far inland, a bit of a trek, but price and convenienc made it workwhile...) so i went to try on their 4/3mm NeoSport full suit (Henderson's less expensive line but very well made on same cut model), easy on-off. I'm 5'4" and 127 lbs. the 6 fit really well and they make lots of sizes..... mine cost 100 bucks. They do mailorder or you can go in person if in the neighborhood. They seemed knowledgeable and friendly....

Hi I'm 5'4" 140 lbs and just bought a Henderson Hyperstretch size 6. Fits very well may want to try it. I've yet to try it on a dive. That will be in May. I'll report back.

ScubaDoobaDo:
Help.... I am 5'2" and 135-140 lbs -- Every wetsuit I try on is too long in the arms and the legs... Even the short sizes.. Is there anyone out there my size that has the perfect fitting wetsuit???? I am looking for a 3mm full suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom