Whats a cootie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boys have cooties, I don't think so! ONLY girls have cooties.

Don't forget about the board game!

Diver0001:
I always thought that cooties were the things you sneezed out by accident at the worst moment on a really hot first date with a woman who is now wondering how she got stuck with this geek who can't find a tissue.....

....oops.....said too much :)

R..

No, what you are describing is more like a loogie (clamus de lungus) of the unintentional type.

But, getting back to cooties, here's a good link:
http://www.funsilly.com/cootie.shtml

crpntr133:
Boys have cooties, I don't think so! ONLY girls have cooties.

Don't forget about the board game!
I was wondering when someone was going to finally bring up the board game. :)

Cooties are what girls have, and are why we stay away from them until we hit adolesence. It's only when we find out that girls look goooood...and smell goooood...and are very...very...VERY soft that we realize that we've built up an ammunity to them and no longer have anything to worry about.

Cooties are the uncombed or unbrushed portion of the hairline on someone that has naturally curly hair. Often when young girls get their hair braided a very small portion of the hairline just cant be woven into the braid. That small amount of hair curls up into little tiny balls that can ruin an otherwise good braid.

Thats why it mostly applies to girls, and is usually a tease. Cooties as germs ( in my little neck of the woods ) is a term used by people in correctional type resorts to refer to all of the no-see-ums that make life interesting during your stay. :D

Aint cultural diversity interesting!

Post Script:
The "Cooties" are also the members of an honor society of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States of America.

Little boys and girls can protect themselves from these dangeruos germs by use of the Cootie Lock.

For those of you that do not know what this Cootie Lock is...............
Put your thumb and forefinger together, like the "OK signal" and do the same with your other hand but hook the two together like a link in a chain...............there you have it, you are now protected!!!

Cooties are also prevented/cured by getting a cottie shot......which as I remember is the pinching of a finger (kind of like the cootie lock). :10:

Diver_Gurl82:
Cooties are also prevented/cured by getting a cottie shot......which as I remember is the pinching of a finger (kind of like the cootie lock). :10:

"Circle circle, dot dot; now I've got my cootie shot."

:sly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom