What you wear under wet suit??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum:
Need a top, too? Cut out the crotch and toes of the hose. You put your head thru the crotch area, the "legs" go over your arms, and the waist of the hose is on your torso.

The warmth from that is not overly beneficial. It is caused by the blood coming closer to the surface of the skin due to the embarrassment, ie. blushing.
The first part of your last sentence could be straight out of the Kama Sutra :07:

Joe

It's kinda like asking what a scot wears under his kilt...

OK OK I have had real good comfort with a product called Under Armour. It's mostly lycra/spandex in a boxer brief style that I find allows for some modesty while skinning in or out of my wetsuit in the parking lot or beach. Doesn't bunch up like a swim suit.

David

Sasquatch:
It's kinda like asking what a scot wears under his kilt...

OK OK I have had real good comfort with a product called Under Armour. It's mostly lycra/spandex in a boxer brief style that I find allows for some modesty while skinning in or out of my wetsuit in the parking lot or beach. Doesn't bunch up like a swim suit.

David

You know all the Under Armor stuff I having laying around and I never once thought to use it for diving. I might have to try it out and see how comfertable it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom